We've got you covered!
You are in for
Please read the following to get familiar with what you can expect for your appointment:
- We've been in business for over 20 years, so we're ready and waiting to give you a pampered, expert experience like none other!
- Did you schedule your appointment for a Saturday? Saturdays can be quite busy, and we offer personal viewing areas and shared viewing areas for booked appointments. If the personal viewing areas are all filled, we will give you a call to explain how our shared viewing areas work and what you can expect.
- Our cozy viewing areas accomodate 2 guests perfectly. We request that you bring no more than 4 adults. Please leave little ones at home during the visit.
- Avoid sizing sticker shock! Due to European size charts, our dresses mostly run 2-3 sizes small. Sad face! For example, if you usually wear a size 12, prepare to fit between a size 14 or 16 in our gowns.
- Avoid pricing sticker shock! We have a wide range of pricing, beginning around $500 and going up to $2,500. If you arrive with a budget of about $1000 to $1200, you'll have the widest selection to pick from. We are certainly friendly to economical budgets; just keep in mind that the selection will be a bit more limited.
- We offer street parking in front of our store and around Pioneer Park. In our urban setting, events can offset the parking availability. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to locate parking and walk to our store.
- We refer out for alterations to a set of trusted seamstresses who have worked with our gowns for years. Since alterations vary widely based on fabric, beading, and lace, we refer you to our seamstresses for alteration quotes.
- You're welcome to reschedule at any time! If you haven't arrived 20 minutes after your appointment starts and have not given us a call to let us know you'll be late, you forfeit your appointment slot.
- We can't wait to welcome you to our lovely showroom! See you soon!
We believe in beautiful. We believe in love. We believe in authenticity. We believe in celebrating every happy union. We believe in you.